Hubcloud provides user management features:
- Invite users to the system
- Enable / Disable users;
- Set user Roles;
- Permissions. Defines user access to certain system objects: Catalogs, Operations, Registers, Reports, Dashboards
- Row-Level Security. Defines control access to rows in the database tables by Catalogs items.
For inviting a new User click Menu > Users. The Users button is available only with the Administrator rights.
The user management page has the following items:
- The number of available and invited system users. For example, two out of two (2 from 2) see fig.1.
- Users management buttons:
- Invite new User
- Edit. Selective Access Management.
- Enable / Disable users
- List of current users.
Click the Invite button to invite a new user to the system.
In the pop-up window enter the name of the new user, his email, check Role and Selective Access rights.
See more about setting up the following links: