Select Menu > Constructors > Operation templates. The Constructors submenu is available only with the Designer right.
The list of Operation templates looks like many other lists in the system. At the top there is a command panel with the Add, Change, Delete and Copy buttons.
To create a New Operation template click Add button.
In the New operation template form, you must enter the Title of the New Operation template, the Name will be generated automatically. If necessary, the Name can be adjusted manually. The maximum length of the Name is 20 characters, the Name must not contain spaces, special characters except the underscore “_” and must begin with a letter. The Name is entered with lowercase characters (lowercase characters).
Add a Memo as needed. You also can add a comment later after creating the Operation template.
Click Save button to Save New Operation template and start Setup the Operation structure.
Settings in the Operation template are grouped by the following tabs:
- Structure – contains a list and settings for displaying fields.
- List – contains the settings of the operation list.
- Table Fill – contains data sources for filling in the operation table or selection in the table.
- Records – contains settings for creating records in the logs.
- Records Sources – contains data sources that are applied to the operation table for generating records in the logs.
- Print – contains settings for the printing forms of the operation.
- Other – other settings.