Dashboards are designed to display summarized information in the form of indicators, graphs, charts, or tables.
The following types of indicators are available in the Service:
- Simple – an indicator for displaying a numerical value.
- Pie, Doughnut – indicator chart to display sets of values as fractions of the
- Bar – indicator chart to display sets of values as a bar chart.
- Area, Line – indicator chart to display sets of values as a graph chart.
- Table – indicator to display sets of values as a table form.
- Gauge – indicator to display the single-digit value as a gauge form.
Select Menu > Constructors > Dashboards to add or customize. The Constructors submenu is available only with the Designer right.
Multiple dashboards can be created in one account. Each dashboard can be configured with its own set of access rules, see more User Access privileges.
To Add a new Dashboard, click the Add button.
In the New dashboard popup, you must enter the Title of the New dashboard template, the Name will be generated automatically. If necessary, the Name can be adjusted manually. The maximum length of the Name is 20 characters, the Name must not contain spaces, special characters except the underscore “_” and must begin with a letter. The Name is entered with lowercase characters (lowercase characters).
Add a Memo as needed. You also can add a comment later after creating the dashboard.
Click the Save button to Save the New dashboard template.
To delete the created dashboard, use the “Delete” button.
Set of indicators
To edit the settings of a created dashboard, use the Edit button.
The following operations are available on the Indicators tab (see Fig.1):
- Add New Indicator (+ button)
- Copy Indicator – allows you to copy the settings of the selected indicator and create a new one based on them.
- Delete Indicator (x button)
- Сhange the display order of the indicator (up, down buttons)
The following options are available on the Other tab:
- Title is the title of the dashboard.
- Name is the name of the dashboard.
- Memo is a short description of the dashboard.
- Show at start is activating the dashboard.
Dashboard position indicators
The following chart explains the position of the indicators on the dashboard see Fig.2.
Add New Indicator (+ button) on the Indicators tab to create new indicators or double click to edit settings.
All indicators have a general set of settings and individual settings due to the type of indicator. The general set of settings is following:
- Title is the title of the indicator.
- Indicator type is the selector of indicator type.
- Row is number of dashboard’s row, see more Dashboard position indicators
- Width is the width of the indicator. The width value can be from 1 to 12, where 12 is the maximum width of the dashboard.
- Offset is an indicator offset relative to the previous indicator, or if the first relative to the left edge of the dashboard. The offset number will form a free space between the indicators.
- Data source is an expression of indicator data source value (es). See more Data source expression.
- Execute with full rights. If check, then the indicator will be allowed for the full right users.
- Memo is a short description of the indicator.
See more about the individual settings the following links.