You can choose two types of List kind representation of Catalogs items:
- Table (see Fig. 1)
The List type is a default setting.
The Table type have the next settings:
- Field – Select a field to display in the list;
- Title – The title of the field to display in the list;
- Tooltip – tooltip of the field;
- Data type – Select a data type of field;
- Width – Setup a width of the field;
- Class – Сlass settings. You can configure the display of an icon for a field of type Boolean. For example, fa fa-thumbs-up text-success displays the standard color icon. Choose an icon from https://fontawesome.com/
- Is icon – displays an icon for a field of type Boolean.
- Is filter – add filter option for String and Catalogs fields.